Brea’s spring real estate market is the perfect time to sell your home. In order to take full advantage of the large number of potential homebuyers and get full market value for your home, it is important for your home to stand out from the competition. As the premier Brea realtor, I would like to offer you these essential spring staging tips that are sure to catch any potential buyers’ attention and make your home a spring standout.
A thorough spring clean is a great way to get your home ready for your next open house. When cleaning your house and preparing it for sale, it is important to pay attention to these sometimes overlooked areas.
- Rent or hire a company that can deep clean your carpets. A vacuum is just not enough to get all the dirt and dust out of your carpets.
- Power wash the outside of your home, also walkways and driveway.
- Clean windows, both inside and out, wash curtains and clean and dust all blinds.
- Wipe down baseboards
- Do any paint touch ups, if necessary.
Here’s the Deal:
Ensure that your home is impeccably clean, a dirty house presents as an unkempt house and is the quickest way to lose a potential sale. Take your time and pay attention to the smallest of details.
Celebrate the Season
A great way to get your home to stand out from the competition is to tie the spring season into your home. Have a look at the accessories in each of your rooms and see if they celebrate the season. If the answer is no, consider changing up some of your accessories, so that they give your home more of a spring feeling. Some great ways to bring spring into your home include:
- Add some color to your throw pillows, bed spreads and rugs. Pastel and soft colors such as yellows, blues and pinks or purples are all great spring colors.
- Add flowers to the rooms in your home. Choose some spring flowers such as tulips and present them in various ways in the kitchen and bathroom. This added touch will catch a homebuyers’ attention.
- Add candles to give off a nice, soft light and a welcoming ambiance. Try to use scented candles to bring some spring smells into your next open house.
- Open the windows and doors in your home to let in the fresh, warm spring air.
These simple tips will have your home ready for a spring sale in no time. If you would like other staging tips or are interested in listing your home this spring in Brea, please contact me today. I would love to be a part of your sales team. I look forward to working with you soon.